Thursday, July 21, 2016


Finding True Joy Deep Within

I've revved it up into high gear a while back pursuing my goals of attaining fitness, improving my overall health, general well-being, and last but not least becoming a consistent writer.  I've definitely noticed a growth in my emotional level of well-being because of it. Until recently, I could not for the life of me remember the last time I have ever been truly excited (on the inside) about anything going on in my life. I don't mean to say that I haven't found anything worthwhile in what I've been doing, but rather the level of my ability to actually 'feel' truly excited about things happening in my life has been nothing short of miraculous to me.  Anyone who has suffered with bouts of depression and anxiety will know exactly where I am coming from (here). 

I hadn't realized how much I'd missed being able to feel real joy and excitement bubbling up from the depths of my soul until I began to experience it a few months ago after I'd put my new principles into practice. When I eventually put my visions (dreams) for myself into action...that's when I started seeing the results and even before I saw any results, the mere fact that I was being consistent in changing my life's routine in order to become successful in these areas gave me an overall feeling of satisfaction (well being) which started to build into excitement. I remember feeling this way plenty of times as a child and so those new feelings of excitement are returning to me.  I'm grateful to be feeling so energetic and capable of accomplishing ANYTHING I set my mind to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment